Website returns will not be accepted without prior authorization.
All website returns must have authorization number.
- To qualify for a return, exchange, or defect claim, items must be sent back in new, unused condition in their original packaging.
- Merchandise that are holiday themed, such as Christmas and Easter, purchased before the holiday may not be returned after the holiday.
- We ask that you contact us immediately. The claim must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. Items should be received within 15 days of the claim notification. All returns will incur a $5.00 return handling fee (per item). There will be a 10% service charge upon all items returned after 30 days.
- ALL SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL. Merchandise that are on sale or clearance may not be returned unless it has a defect or damage, therefore we will exchange it for the same exact item. If the item should be unavailable, then we will issue a store credit that maybe used on the next online purchase.
- S&H fees, including the minimum order surcharge, are not refundable. No refunds or reimbursements will be made towards the cost of shipping returned or exchanged merchandise back to us, unless it is to exchange damaged merchandise for identical products. For damaged merchandise, we will pay for return shipping costs and send replacement items at no additional shipping charge. We have the right to inspect the merchandise for the defect. If we do not find that the merchandise is not damage or have a defect at our part, we may choose to return the merchandise to you at your cost.
- For international shipments, we cannot be responsible for import tariffs, customs fees, or shipping delays due to international shipping, and if a customer refuses shipment for any reason we will deduct any actual shipping, customs and other costs incurred by us from any refund that is given.